Sunday, June 8, 2008

sweatin to the indies

It's too hot for me to write a full blown post (currently 97 according to my alarm clock thermometer), but it's not too hot for you to check out the pictures from this weekend's Indie Craft Experience (also known as ICE, which is beyond laughable considering the 95 degree temperatures and the outdoor venue). Charrow was a vendor this year so we made a sweaty home for ourselves in booth number 79 from about 8:00am to 6:30pm on Saturday.

Note: If you arrived at this post via google in hopes of finding booth pictures, you should head back now. After a vendor responded to my request for a few snapshots with "Sure, just don't steal my work!" I figured it would be wise to switch subjects. So the majority of the pictures are of the never ending stream of patterned outfits. It looks like patterns are the new black, at least in the skinny jeans community.

No comments: